Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time

These past several months have been some of the busiest ever for me. I have been remodeling my home and there was a long delay and loss of money due to an unscrupulous contractor. I also have the responsibility and privilege of taking care of my mother who has Alzheimer’s. Also, there is a great deal of stress working as a nurse. I feel greatly blessed that God has given me the strength to do what is necessary and have joy (most of the time) doing it. I have to remember to find the time for God in all of this. Going to the SOM is taking more of my time of course, so I really need to focus on Him and spend time with Him. Reading Psalms 46:10 where is says to be still and know He is God is something I can hold on to and make it a priority in my daily living. It sure puts things in perspective for me and I’m very thankful that He Is there-all I need to do is take the time to be still.

-- Theresa Baca

No comments: