Sunday, September 7, 2008

In God's Strength

Deuteronomy 31:8
"And the Lord, He is the one that goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed".
This is the verse that God uses to encourage me it's the verse He used to give me the courage to leave everything I know and come to New Mexico. It's the verse I come back to when ever I am feeling over whelmed and discouraged.
The Lord goes before you.
He reminds me it,s His plan by His power not mine.
He will not leave you or forsake you.
I'm reminded here to trust in the Lord not in myself.
Do not fear or be dismayed.
The Lord reminds me that when I get discouraged I need to lean into Him and when I do His strength will rise up in me as I wait and trust upon Him.
So when I get over whelmed and discouraged this is the verse I run to, to remind myself He will never leave me nor forsake me, He is always there waiting for me to come to Him, Praise God!!!
-- Tim Lindquist

No comments: