Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grace

Wow the grace of GOD! you know everyday i live, some more than others, my eyes are opened more and more to the amazing grace of GOD. i set ,as all christians i believe should, to wake up everyday aiming to be like christ. haha well everyday i fail miserably short. sin creeps in unoticed and then before you know it, you feel pretty dumb for the choices you make, i begin to feel like GOD just cant love someone like me. well he always has a way to take me back to the cross, an eternal god that died for an eternal atonement for my sin. i realise more and more each day that his grace is unexplainable. i deserve nothing but yet he gives me everything. I Kelly Lucero pray that all who read would take a second to remember the cross and GODS grace! GOD bless you!!!!
--Kelly Lucero

No comments: