Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Living Sacrifice to God

Romans 12: 1-8 In these verses it talks about sacrificing yourself to God's will and using your spiritual gifts that God has given you.These verses have really touched me this week since God is the one that gave his son for us so the least we can do is give him back our lives. We should want to serve no matter what and we should do it for His glory and not our own. Most people say what is in it for me, but the cool thing is we do get something it is called blessings and making our Father proud.I have been helping my Aunt and Uncle with their youth group and I have observed that they don't want to serve other people they just come for the fun stuff. I have been struggling to find a way to present serving to them and I think I may have gotten the answer I had been looking for and I praise God for that!
--Ashley Maggard

No comments: