Monday, September 22, 2008

Insanity

Warning: I am a fan and advocate of stark honesty....So something God has shown me today is that I need to stop fearing that I am insane (or that the world views me as such.) Now that might confuse some of you but some of you might know exactly what I mean. Seriously, what if this is all just crazy and we are devoting our lives to a lie? We are then insane....we talk to ourselves, make irrational decisions based on nothing but this weird term called "faith" and we believe this guy rose from the dead and was the son of this creator guy. Now "normally" I don't fear that, but then the worldly side of my brain seeps in and makes me question it.I guess he has been showing me that it doesn't matter if the world thinks I'm insane or if even sometimes think I'm insane, I cling to what he has done and look forward to what he will do while participating in what he is doing. Cling to the truth and reality of Jesus. Along the lines of the book:meditation has been difficult for me to practice but new and interesting at the same time. The idea of palms down when handing stuff to the Lord and palms up when meditating on his truths and character has brought a new level of focus to my time with the Lord
--Anna B

No comments: