Monday, September 22, 2008

Redeeming Time

Ephesians 5 : 15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, 16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
This verse is taped to the mirror in my bathroom. I've been feeling that I'm doing a poor job balancing how I spend time each day. Why else would I be so far behind ... and not able to address the "things" I think need to be done? BUT...this gives me the balance I need to hear. It is comfort and direction to pause and recall that I'm not wasting time,( being unwise) when I seek to understand what the will of the Lord is. It is what He calls me to do that is important. Right now....it's "thanks" time -- to the One who is the great redeemer.
--Ann

No comments: