Friday, September 5, 2008

The Omnipatant Hand that leadth to my victory

Isaiah 14:26 " This is the purpose that is purposed against the whole earth, And this is the hand that is stretched out over all the nations. " - In my amplified bible it says " "Omnipatant hand". So even though it has nothing really to do with the text, the thought occured to me: God is not just in control, He is in full, unwavering, no-questions-asked, what He says goes, Omnipatant control. So during my devo. I just thanked God for being that for me. I don't gotta worry about the things that bother me. Sometimes I forget that, God is good. I cry alot because i always seem to forget how good He really is. And on top of that i forget to thank Him for it. And He loves me anyway. Wow......
O this is a cool quote " God forbid that my prayer to You should be a mere leaping out of bed and knelling down, saying anything that comes first to hand. On the contratry, may I wait upon you, Lord, with holy fear and sacred awe. I have no right to what I am seeking, and cannot expect to obtain it except as a gift of grace. Let me feel that now it is no longer i that speak but Christ that speaketh with me, and that while I plead, I plead His wounds, His life, His death, His blood, Himself. " - Charles Spurgeon
--Ben Olivas

No comments: