Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Power of the Cross

1 Cor 1:18 "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those that are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
The power of the cross. It never occured to me that where i see life others only see death. i have been strugling with unbelievers in my life. my heart breaks to know they do not have Christ in thier heart. This verse is helping me to understand thier mind set, where i see the power of God they see foolishness. Something i just saw in this verse this morning "to us who are being saved" reminds me to not count myself as having achieved. i am also reminded that people are not looking for me, we are all looking for the power of God. God is the one who saves, we have been blessed to be a vessle.
-- Michael Cordova

No comments: