Sunday, August 31, 2008

PROVERBS

1.)MY SON IF YOU RECEIVE MY WORDS, AND TREASURE MY COMMANDS WITHIN YOU, 2.)SO THAT YOU INCLINE YOUR EAR TO WISDOM, AND APPLY YOUR HEART TO UNDERSTANDING....(PROVERBS 2:1-2)
This verse has really impacted me today in my devotional time with God because, it just applies to my life this year. The reason I say that is because, this whole school year God is going to speak and reveal his words threw different people, teacher's, and threw scripture. I examine this verse and just look forward to follow God's commands, and words threw out this year, and to develop more understanding true, discipline, knowledge, and hearing of the word, like verse 2 says: "INCLINE YOUR EAR TO WISDOM", that part of that verse is what the spirit really spoke to me about, just to pay attention and become a more knowledgeable christian, from wiser and mature Christians.
--Jason Urban

No comments: